Excellent light transmission, good optical clarity.
Available in clear-view and diffuse options.
Blocks harmful UV rays.
Available in UV-stabilized formulations for long-term sunlight exposure.
Standard material thickness: 20 mil, 30 mil, 40 mil (~ 0.5 mm - 1 mm).
Standard sheet sizes: 12" x 24", 24" x 24", 24" x 48". Custom sizes available.
Acceptance angle: ±90°.
Bend angle: ~2x the incidence angle.
Optimal incidence angles for maximum redirection: 45°-65° (customizable).
Fully reversible: light can be input on either size!
- window glazing (sidelighting of building interior and angularly selective tint);
- skylights (e.g., capturing additional light in morning and evening hours, rejecting mid-day heat in summer);
- greenhouses (enhanced sunlight harvesting in winter months, heat rejection in summer);
- lighting diffusers (shaping the light beam);
- illuminated signs and displays (improving brightness uniformity, viewing angle control).