• Creates pleasant and healthy indoor environment with natural lighting.
• Increases overall illumination level in the room using the free sun’s energy.
• Extends daylit zone by injecting light deep into the building interior.
• Saves electric energy used for lighting and air conditioning (especially when used with manual or automated lighting controls).
• Eliminates or reduces glare from direct sunlight (depending on sun’s elevation and window orientation) and brightens the ceiling.
• Naturally creates a tint effect which increases with the viewing angle.
• Preserves the view (in the “Clear View” option).
• Reduces UV fading of interior materials.
• Ideal for retrofits.
• Can be used with window shades and blinds for complete daylight control.